Who’s In Charge?!
How to tell who’s in charge – you or your dog:
- If your dog is jumping whilst you are preparing his food.
- If he is eating bit by bit.
- If he stops eating when you come close.
- If when he is eating if you come closer he will growl.
- If he is jumping on people as soon as you open the front door.
- If he is jumping on the sofa without being invited.
- If he barks, growl or nips anyone in the house.
- If he will bring you a toy but won’t let you have it.
- If during the day he has very excited moments.
- If he barks at the mailman.
- If he chews your mail.
- If he chews your wooden furniture.
- If he is destroying your house.
- If he is looking at a window and barks at people or dogs passing by.
- If he is barking or whining without a reason.
- If he follows you in the house.
- If he will bark or whines when you leave the house.
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of these points then the dog is definitely in charge!!!
If you’d like some help please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Philippe today on 07745 527708.